You could use a “free” Internet channel for your live stream.
But as a school, business, or government, you need privacy and security for you and your viewers.
Wouldn’t it be nice to also have more viewer statistics than just views?
Would you like some US-based tech support if you need it?
Scorpion & Arcus to the Rescue
With our compact single channel Scorpion HD live video encoder you’re all set for an uncomplicated broadcast.
Go directly from your device or camera, through our Arcus cloud server, to as many viewers as you can find.
Just plug it in and you’re streaming in HD.
It supports inputs from HDMI and analog line in, and can be used anywhere there is a network connection.
True End-to-End Secure Webcasting
Fits in your pocket – 2.5″ x 0.75″ x 4.0″
For just $995 you can simply and easily broadcast to thousands.
On Demand Video Content
Our Arcus streaming service pricing is based on the number of viewing hours, not the number of viewers.
UMASS Medical School Uses Arcus
Reasons to Use DiscoverVideo to Webcast Your Live Event
- No ads or related content – No need to post to YouTube or Facebook. This is your private streaming with no external advertising or distracting related content.
- No Additional Costs – This is a stand-alone solution, with the hardware included in your yearly subscription. No licence, bandwidth, or storage fee required.
- Easy Setup – No applications, drivers, capture cards or other peripherals needed. No IT help required.
- Convenience – Stream and record anytime for as long as you want.
- Network Friendly – Deliver video over local IP securely to any device.
- Simple to Use – The Scorpion and Arcus combo is used by students, teachers, and professionals around the world.
- Information Security – Your live stream is only through your IP and is hidden from outside viewers.
- High Quality Stream – Scorpion encoders provide full HD resolution.
- Technical Support – One hour of online training. Tech support via email or phone.
Need some streaming video expertise?
Give us a call, request more information or schedule an appointment.