Automatically Connect and Stream
Coupling and Compatibility for Open Broadcaster Software
Just open the OBS plugin and you’re ready for live streaming.
The OBS Plugin connects Open Broadcaster Software with DEVOS and Arcus Cloud Servers.
- The plugin adds automatic uploading and publishing the video(s) to the DiscoverVideo server at the end of the event.
- The local video file can be automatically be deleted after a successful upload to maximize diskspace.
- Use the DEVOS calendar to schedule a stream or recording, locally and to the server.
- Remote Status Detection monitors the health of OBS, automatically restarting if the software crashes.
- Receive real-time notifications when automatically streaming and/or recording to DEVOS.