Who’s Paying Attention to Your Lessons?
Learning Path Video Course Creation tool let’s teachers know who’s engaged and track student progress.
As a remote teacher, do you miss knowing how well your students are absorbing the material?
Video on demand is sometimes better than a live stream, but you don’t get the same give and take that allows you to know who’s engaged and who’s tuning out or falling behind.
The Learning Path video course creation and assessment tool may be what you are looking for.
Video Course Creation & Assessment
A single portal to create, manage, deliver and measure
Learning Path is an assessment tool where students have their own individual goals and assignments. As they watch videos and answer the questions, Learning Path tracks student progress.
A threshold or passing grade can be set to assure that the content being learned is acknowledged and applied before moving onto the next course.
A report is then generated indicating who watched the video(s) and how many answers they correctly answered to the appropriate teachers or administrator.
The data can show the need for individual attention or revisiting a topic for greater understanding.
Each teacher has their own channel with a library of video, images, documents and other media files that can be shared individually and embedded in lessons.
Learning Path Video Course Creation Is…
- Easy to use as teachers record directly into the platform, or add videos from YouTube or Vimeo.
- Secure, because it requires everyone to login.
- Compatible with Active Directory, Classlink and other LMS for single sign-on.
- Cloud-based and reachable from any location.
- Mobile compatible so your students can watch lessons on any device.
- Perfect for audio learners as video lessons are easily converted into podcasts.
- Facilitating flipped classrooms by integrating home schooling and self-directed learning with the classroom experience.
- Closed captioning ready, add to video lessons.
- Not just for K-20, as it’s great for on-boarding and employee training and certification, as you embed questions into videos, no additional programs required.
Lead the Way in Distance Learning
Get Your Students
& Teachers on DEVOS
Enterprise Video Management Platform
Set Up a 30-Day Free Test Drive!
To experience Learning Path, or other DEVOS streaming features, give us a call at (860) 800-9922, or drop us a line.
We’ll have your classroom online in a flash.