DiscoverVideo Introduces DVMeet
for Video Conferencing
DiscoverVideo announces the addition of DVMeet, an HD video conferencing feature, to its DEVOS enterprise video platform.
DEVOS is already a comprehensive video ecosystem that provides unlimited live streaming, video on demand, digital signage, and priority alert. But with this addition of two-way video web conference capabilities, DEVOS is the perfect solution for schools, businesses, and institutions adapting to remote and hybrid working and learning.
Web-based Video Conferencing
The video conference feature allows users to conduct two-way, live interactive video web-based conferences within a browser; no additional software or browser plugins required.
The DEVOS system automatically detects the webcam and microphone. Guests are securely connected to the host with minimal complexity. Users may share their computer screens, conduct text chat, and “raise their hand” to indicate their desire to speak.
For those customers using Zoom for video conferencing, DEVOS integrates with that as well.
DEVOS for Online Learning
The DEVOS platform is ideal for any size organizations adapting an online education and blended classroom model. Teachers and students at any level can use the same logins from school, home, or any remote location to access their streaming and video-on-demand libraries.
“Online teaching for instructors and administrators can be stressful,” said DiscoverVideo CEO, Rich Mavrogeanes. “Having the DVMeet video conferencing feature in the DEVOS ecosystem helps to reduce that stress by allowing two-way communication in a secure and familiar platform.”
More DEVOS Functionality
DVMeet joins existing DEVOS features which include:
- Unlimited live streaming and integrated encoders.
- Unlimited user-defined channels for live, video-on-demand, presentations, audio, and more.
- Recording of live sessions from a webcam, with immediate video-on-demand viewing.
- Interactive questions, chat, and polling from the conference participants.
- Viewing on desktops, smartphones, tablets, set top boxes, Roku players, etc. without plugins or software installation.
- Emergency notification to desktops, digital signage, and mobile devices.
- Enterprise level broadcasting via StreamPump®.
About Discover Video, LLC
Discover Video is a leading software, hardware, and services provider for broadcasting and delivering live and on-demand video, presentations, and digital signage. We focus on the enterprise where network citizenship and security are crucial. We support all five screens and a complete video ecosystem. Our customers include educational institutions, schools, corporations, and local, state, and federal governments.